- January 13th - Branch Workshop: Drawing Inspiration from the works of Tolkien, and Library Silk Threads (Visitors welcome)
- February 10th - A Tale of Two Members, with Angela Attwood and Margaret Richards
- March 8th - Stumpwork and Needlelace Workshop* with Kay Dennis
- March 10th - Amish Quilts with Tina Helfrich
- April 14th - The Cutting and Stitching Edge with Mr X Stitch
- May 12th - Members Evening - Visitors Welcome
- June 9th - Ecclesiastical Embroidery with Felicity Howatson
- June 28th - Lutradur Workshop* with June Parkinson
- July 14th - Summer Party - Don't Count the Calories with Greta Fitchett
- August - no meeting
- September 8th - Folios from the Guild; we are borrowing 'folios' from the Embroiderers' Guild Headquarters. These are collections with examples of intreting stitching on particular themes. We are hoping to borrow the Stitches, Tones & Textures and African textiles folios to inspire you, a great opportunity to see some excellent embroidery.
- Various Dates in September - Mini Workshops - see the blog for details later in the year
- October 13th - AGM and Hats, Flowers and Fascinators with Claire Muir
- November 10th - Stitched Brooches with Tina Francis #
- November 29th - Box of Chocs Workshop* with Greta Fitchett
- December 8th - Members Evening - Visitors Welcome
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are workshops, which need to be prebooked in advance at any branch session, by seeing Margaret Richards, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Workshop places cost £25, which includes the speaker, hall hire and tea/coffee. Lunch is not provided. Details of any required materials will be provided in advance of each workshop. To find out more about workshops, see this link.
Programme may be subject to change at short notice due to circumstances beyond our control. Any changes will be posted on this site. # above denotes a programme change.