Bridgnorth Quilters Quest sale

I run an independent quilting, haberdashery, knitting and embroidery shop in Bridgnorth, Shropshire. 
After 25 years trading I am retiring, and we will therefore be having a closing down sale - everything must go!

The sale will start on 1st November, with a standard 10% discount on everything throughout the shop.

I would like to offer members of The Embroiderers Guild and an extra 10% off during November.

Please quote the code QUILT16 at the till.

I would be very grateful if you could pass these details around the members in your local classes, groups and meetings. I attach a flyer for you to print and pass out should you wish to. 

Many thanks and best wishes,
Jane Rawlings - Proprietor

Quilters Quest
Whitburn Place, 
Whitburn Street,
Bridgnorth, Shropshire  
WV16 4QT
(Opposite Sainsbury’s supermarket)
Tel: 01746 766632



Comments

Popular Posts