The Programme for the day is as follows:
09.15 Doors open
09.45 Welcoming address
10.00 Speaker – Bobby Britnell
11.30 EMBROIDERERS’ GUILD AGM
13.00 Lunch Break
13.45 Awards ceremony
14.45 Speaker – Jane E. Hall
16.00 Closing remarks
16.15 Return home
The complete programme of events will be held in the Studio Theatre located to the left of the Main Entrance
Please note the following information to help ensure your day runs smoothly:
• We will be issuing badges when you register for the AGM which will also act as your ticket to the event – please ensure you wear these at all times.
• If you are a Proxy for one or more members, please inform the staff on the registration desk on arrival.
• A tea & coffee station will be situated outside the Studio Theatre where you will be able to get refreshments between the following three times on arrival: 9.15 to 9.45am morning break: 11.15 to 11.30am and afternoon break: 14.15 to 14.30pm – Please be aware that the refreshment station will be very busy and to help aid swift service your badge needs to be clearly visible. The café will also be open – it is located close to the Studio Theatre to the left when you leave the theatre.
• You are not permitted to consume food in the Studio Theatre, however you are allowed to take unfinished drinks with lids into the room.
• There will be a copy of the AGM Minutes 2014 available for all members. In addition there will be a limited number of copies of the Accounts and Special Resolution briefing document available for those who need them.
• Proposed Articles of Association. These are available on request from EG House and/or can be read or downloaded from the Guild website
• We will be holding a raffle with the draw being held at the end of the day (any unclaimed prizes will be sent on from EG House)