- Monday 12th January - A Tale of Two Members; a great session finding out more about what has inspired two of our members to pick up the needle. This year we will be finding out more about Meriel Hutton and Janet Lee.
- Additionally, at this session, Stephanie Harper, the Regional Chair will be attending our session to give a short talk about her plans for the region. There will also be the opportunity to ask Stephanie any questions you may have about the Guild.
- Monday 9th February - Colour Story with Edwina MacKinnon; Edwina will be sharing with us her passion for colouring fabrics, and the methods she uses to dye and paint cloth.
- Monday 9th March - Beginners Canvaswork; a practical evening learning more about canvaswork stitches - all welcome
- * Saturday 28th March - Basically Speaking with Art Van Go; learn to use a range of materials for building up a surface, see here for info
- Monday 13th April - Yurts, Yaks and Yoghurts with Jane Davies; talking about her textiles adventures in Kyrgyzstan
- Monday 11th May - Travelling Books;a fun evening starting our travelling books project, come along to find out more
- Monday 8th June - A History of Buttons with Jennifer Swindells; she shares her knowledge of buttons with us - why not bring along some of your favourites?
- Saturday 27th June - Tantalising Textile Tag Books with Angie Hughes; create a fab mini book, see here for info
- Monday 13th July - Embroidery with Stevie Walker; she will be bringing along lots of her embroidery, and we will look forward to the Westhope Workshop in autumn 2015.
- August - there is no branch meeting in August.
The programme from September 2015 to September 2016 will be published over the summer 2015.
Normal branch meetings take place on the 2nd Monday of the month, from 7:00 for 7:30pm. Visitors are welcome at all branch meetings - see this page for details of our meeting venue.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are workshops, which need to be prebooked in advance at any branch session. For more details about the 2015 workshops, see here, and for general information about workshops, see here. Details about any required materials will be provided in advance of each workshop.
In addition to branch meetings and workshops, we also meet for Come Stitch With Us, a fun, free social sewing session at the Library of Birmingham on the first Saturday of each month, including August, see here for more details.
The programme may be subject to change at short notice due to circumstances beyond our control. Any changes will be posted on this site. # above denotes a programme change.