Don't forget we are going to be hand sewing doodled leaf motifs this month
We will provide plain fabric to stitch on. Please bring with you:
- Your usual sewing kit and some embroidery threads and perhaps some beads that would go together.
- If you can also bring a small hoop and an erasable pen or a pencil
- Finally please bring an A5 piece of backing - Vilene or felt
There will also be lots of talk about Cocomad so just to remind you;
Cocomad Saturday 5th July Cotteridge Park 'Festival of the Forest'
We will be having a stall on the day and would like to ask for help if you can as follows:
- We will have a rota for helpers on the day please sign up if you are able - we will need help selling and stitching with visitors.
- We are going to have a bit of a Christmas element to some of the things we are selling so we are asking members to make a Christmas card or Christmas Coasters/decorations. If you can help, we have blank cards or coasters and frames - they will be available at the next branch meeting. We are not asking for cards generally as we have quite a few left from last time.
- We also want individual small items to sell, perhaps a framed picture, even better if it on the event theme but not essential.
N.B. We aim to sell things for £5 or less so please do not give anything you are not happy at being sold at this price.
Any questions please ask Bernadette, Angela, Jayne or Merial.
The colour for this month's raffle bag is blue - please try to bring a little something along to the branch meeting on the night.
If you have not been to a branch meeting before, visitors can come down for a free first session. We meet at the Friends Meeting House on Watford Road in Cotteridge at 7 for 7.30 PM.