Mary will bring everything needed and participants may use her materials for a small additional cost of approx. £4 - 5 per person.
If they would like to bring their own, however, we will be using the following
- Craft felt
- Polyester/satin fabric (e.g. dressmaking lining fabric)
- Thick slubby wool yarns (e.g. Colinette Point 5) or wool rovings
- Machine embroidery threads (could include metallics)
- Fancy hand stitching threads (eg Stef Francis space dyed rayon)
- Beads, sequins
- Sewing machine set up for free machining
- Basic sewing kit
She will bring materials in a variety of colours so everyone should get a good choice. She will also have Stef Francis threads for sale if anyone is interested.
|Swirls and Sequins by Crazy Mary|