|Borderland by Bailey Curtis|
If you are an embroiderer, quilter, or textile artist you will know that there are many different types of silk fibre. What are they and how do you use them?
Participants will have the opportunity to experiment with the various types of silk and find out what they need to produce silk papers at home
Please bring the following:
- Any silk fibres or threads that you have tucked away in the cupboard
- A packet of supermarket own brand J cloths
- A good pair of rubber gloves
- An apron
- A notepad and pen
- A cat-litter type tray if you have one
- A plastic bag to take home wet things
There are still some places available on this dayschool, so if you would like to join, please see Margaret at the next meeting, or email birminghamembroiderersguild.com. Places cost £25 and pre-booking is essential.