- January 14th - Members' Making Evening - see here for details
- February 11th - A Tale of Two Members - Anne Haigh will be talking to us about her journey through embroidery, from the beginnings to studying for her City & Guilds. June Parkinson will be joining her.
- March 11th - Felt Making - An Ancient Art with Melanie Bermingham
- March 30th - Dayschool - Inspired By Klimt with Angie Hughes. After Angie's talk last spring, we all agreed that we would love to have Angie back to lead a dayschool, and this one was very popular when the choices were sent round, so it looks to be a sell out!
- April 8th - Opening the Kimono with Marion Plumb #
- May 13th - Members Evening (Content TBC)
- June 10th - Demonstration of machine embroidery and sale of kits, threads, etc with Crazy Mary
- June 29th - Dayschool - Fine Felts and Silk Papers with Bailey Curtis, following on from her fab talk in July 2012
- July 8th - Silk Painting and Dyeing Landscapes for Embroidery with Margaret Dunning - a talk and demonstration #
- August - Summer Break, no session
- September 9th - Stumpwork with Kay Dennis, to be followed by a Workshop in March 2014 #
- September 28th - Dayschool - Swirls, Stitches and Sequins with Crazy Mary, following on from the talk in June
- October 14th - A Needle For Everything with Karen Parry
- November 11th - Boxes of Delight with Louise Burn
- November 30th - Dayschool - Metallic Elements with Janet Rose
- December 9th - Members Evening (Content TBC)
# represents a change from the advertised programme, due to circumstances out of our control.
Updated to add hyperlinks to session writeups.