Joggles do classes in a wide range of subjects, several of which may be of interest to embroiderers, including:
- Tandleton Rose Bracelet - starting on August 13th, stitch a bracelet with ribbon and embroidery thread roses and leaves.
- Scarves to Dye For - starting on August 23rd, learn dye techniques to make simple and beautiful lace, silk and ribbon scarves.
- Beadoodlery - freeform stitched design for creative beading
- Beetles in Stumpwork - suitable for beginner to intermediate embroiderers
- Sketchn' Contour Embroidery - Using the technique of Contour Line drawing to develop these drawings into embroideries
- One Stitch - Learn to use traditional embroidery stitches in an abstract and creative way; hand sewing only
There are loads of classes on offer, and more will be added in September - see here for details.
We hope that this has inspired you to get sewing. Look out for next week's instalment in our 'Summer Fun' series.