- Exhibition - If you've done any embroidery (whether complete or in progress) at or inspired by any of our workshops or dayschools with the Guild, please bring them so everyone can have a look. This includes any embroidery created for the 'Our Shared Industrial Heritage' project, whether you submitted it or not!
- Competition - bring your embroidery on the theme of 'Animal, Vegetable or Mineral', and vote for the winning entry.
- Strawberry cream teas - included in the standard entry price (£1.50 for members) will be a strawberry cream tea, with a tasty scone, jam, cream and strawberries, all served by the committee.
- Chinese Raffle - There will be several raffle prizes on offer, including a bottle of wine and some embroidery related items - when you buy a raffle ticket, you'll get to select which prize you'd like to be in with a chance of winning.
- Summer reading stall - bring one or two books to donate to the summer reading stall, which we'll be selling for a small amount towards guild funds.
The meeting will be at 7:00pm on Monday 9th of July, at our usual location of the Friends Meeting House, Watford Road, Cotteridge, B30 1JB. It is near Kings Norton train station, and on a number of bus routes, including the 11 and 18, and near the 45 and 47 buses from town. There is a free car park at the front of the building. If you are thinking of coming, it would be very helpful if you could RSVP by leaving a comment here, or by email to email@example.com, so that we can work out how many strawberry cream teas to arrange. See you there!